I’m taking part in the pricing promotion campaign being run by #AlzAuthors. All of the authors in this event will be reducing the cost of their Alzheimer’s related ebooks (or offering them for free) during the campaign, which runs from September 27th to 29th.
A Turbulent Mind
I was planning on launching my book on October 1st, but I brought the release date forward a couple of days so that I could be part of this brilliant promotion run by a dedicated team of authors who have first hand experience of a loved one with Alzheimer’s.
** The ebook will be free to download on September 28th and 29th **
Where to buy A Turbulent Mind
Just click on this smart url and it will redirect you to your local Amazon site.
Other Books in the Promotion
There’s a whole list of books available in this promotion, and here’s the links so that you can purchase your selection from Amazon.
- Marianne Sciucco – Blue Hydrangeas, an Alzheimer’s love story
- RJ Thesman – Sometimes They Forget
- Vicki Tapia – Somebody Stole My Iron: A Family Memoir of Dementia
- Laurie Lewis – The Dragons of Alsace Farm
- Jay Artale – A Turbuent Mind
- Sandra Bullock Smith – Trading Places: Becoming My Mother’s Mother
- Kathryn Harrison – Weeds in Nana’s Garden
- Ann Campanella – Motherhood Lost and Found
- Jean Lee – Alzheimer’s Daughter
- Vanessa Luther – A Life Stolen: My Father’s Journey Through Alzheimer’s
- Cynthia Hamilton – Finding Ruth
- Cynthia T. Toney – 10 Steps to Girlfriend Status
- Mary Ann Drummond – Meet Me Where I Am
- Irene Frances Olson – Requiem for the Status Quo
- Peter Maeck – Remembrance of Things Present: Making Peace with Dementia
- Christina Britton Conroy – How to Have Fun With Your Aging Parents
- Judy Cornish – The Dementia Handbook: How to Provide Dementia Care at Home
AlzAuthors was founded in 2016 by four daughters of dementia who met over the internet because of their books, and formed a friendship and a mission to create a space where caregivers can find solid support, and those who share their stories can find the proper audience. These four founders were Jean Lee, Vicki Tapia, Shannon Wiersbitzky and Marianne Sciucco.
Their books were written with a common goal: To make a difference!
They hope their words might offer support while making the pathway of others traveling this road a little less painful and lonely. There’s such a vast collection of books that are mentioned on their website that you’re bound to find a book that speaks to you and your experience.
Spread the Word
Help us spread the word about this #AlzAuthors event so that more carers and people dealing with friends or family members with Alzheimer’s can find out about the vast assortment of books on the topic.