Sometimes the days fly by so fast its easy to forget the breadth of assignments I work on. They come at me thick and fast during the month and this page is an opportunity to take stock of the activities and recognition.
Here’s the diverse collection of activities that have kept me busy during the month of December that includes social media content creation and management as well as content and inbound marketing activities.
Some of the deliverables this month were ghostwriting assignments, so to retain the anonymity of my client’s I’m not in a position to include detailed information about them.
December Business Blog Articles:
- Technology Industry Articles
- They have missed a Milestone again
- Using a Project Management Approach to Communication
- Effective Task Delegation
- Effective Team Management
- Social Media Articles:
- 10 Tips to get the most out of Twitter
- 5 Reasons why Businesses fail on Social Media
- Is Social Media Outsourcing right for you
- 3 Ways to Enlist your Audience to Build your Brand
- Audience Focused Social Media
- Travel Articles
- I completed an assignment to deliver two travel articles about one of my favourite cities — Istanbul.
- Self-Publishing Article:
- Using existing content from the client’s website, I created a round-up article about self-publishing to highlight their extensive collection of blog content.
- PR & Communications
- Company Perks or Company Culture?
December Tweet Sets for:
- Public Relations
- Image Consultancy
December Social Media Strategy:
- I completed a review of this client’s website and social networks and created a Social Media Evaluation and Strategy document for the Self-Publishing niche.
December Social Media Management:
- Social Media management for Interior Design eCommerce site including strategy and all monthly activity for the following networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, You Tube and Houzz:
Thanks to all the clients who provided me with assignments this month. I look forward to supporting you in the future.